Friday, September 30, 2011

Using "S" curves to show corners


  1. Hi, I just discover your blog today.
    Great tips and infos. I'm a story artist for the TV and I would like to know something. How long does it take to you,to achieve the Megamind storyboard you share with us few posts ago.
    Have a nice day.


  2. Thanks Rad, it's great to see some of your helpful posts again.

    I've been having trouble with the butt/ pelvis - I think of the bones as a box/bowl/cylinder or Loomis discs when constructing, but have trouble trying to add more detail for the muscles.

    David Finch advises to think of them as a pair of underpants - does that sound like a good approach to you?

  3. I noticed this S curve affect on a lot of drawings and using it makes my drawings look much nicers and smooth, thanks for the tip!